Sunday, April 15, 2018

A DINING ROOM SUMMER FRESHENUP COME ON IN........



Welcome, please do come on in.....Recently I have shared my seaside cottage kitchen and the newly painted Slate blue living room today I am sharing  the dining room with a lot of white. I have been loving the farm house white rooms that I have been seeing but I did keep some color in the dining room . Lets take a tour.........



 I had bought this large picture some time ago so I thought that I would turn it into a chalkboard . A simple craft that can easily be done . Chalkboard paint can easily be found even at Walmart in the craft section. As long as you start out with a sturdy well made picture you can definitely turn it into a chalkboard ,I have had so much fun announcing birthdays, silly notes etc...



I had 3 old tins that I also gave a lick of white paint to including the roosters! 










I gave the chair backs a dry brushing of white if you notice the 3d design that was done with a stencil and some caulking I had done a post on it some time ago but I plan on doing another one real soon its such a great way to decorate furniture, picture frames or anything for that matter with a flat surface.


bright and light







 I am so loving this dish I found  the dishaholic in me will be scanning the thrift stores to find more


 So what about you....do you like all white or a tad of color mixed in . I do hope I have inspired you to craft a chalkboard its a fun project !  Thanks so much for visiting today
                                                                   Lisa
Join me for some party fun where I share my posts

http://littlefarmstead.blogspot.com/2018/04/sundays-at-home-link-party_14.html
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...