Sunday, February 11, 2018

A VINTAGE FAIR & A SPECIAL FIND

Welcome!  Its been busy here but I just have to share my day trip with you all. Yesterday there was a vintage fair at the fairgrounds so I knew I would not miss that for anything, and I have to say if you have a love for vintage Farm house style you really must go, it was the most fun ever! their were 70 + venders selling furniture, paint, all kinds of vintage articles and handmade treasures. It really was fun.

When I left here I already had my buying agenda in place, vintage windows, the real deal anything I could incorporate into my décor. There was a live band and plenty of foods from different parts of the world. It was better than being a kid in a candy shop!  I saw some very cool ideas as well as things, I came across a vender that had many vintage things and he had just what I was looking for and his prices were great. I could not wait until morning to decorate the  pieces I found so here is one of the  Farm house  windows that I decided to use in the kitchen. I just have a simple window so this window fit perfectly over it.


You would have to laugh at my kids......they don't understand the farm house décor so to them this stuff looks like Pure junk as my teenage son put it  lol . This window has just the right amount of chippyness!

I had this glass knob that I attached for some window jewelry. 



This morning I started making the rag wreath one for this window and one for the much bigger window I decided to use on the fireplace. for this one I used lace some of the purple pattered material also some white. In these pictures night is just falling...






I cant help to wonder if this window could talk it would have some wonderful farm house stories!




And of course just had to add white lights for enchantment!

Thanks so much for stopping in  next time I will be sharing the bigger window that I have married with my fireplace!
Lisa


Come join me where I share my posts

http://littlefarmstead.blogspot.com/2018/02/sundays-at-home-link-up-party.html  
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2018/02/diy-salvaged-junk-projects-415.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...