Wednesday, January 24, 2018

A Farm house ladder from 2 pieces of pine wood and left over chair spindles!

Hi there so happy you could stop on by........I have been looking at a huge bucket of worn black spindles, if you have been visiting you remember the tall stools I cut up to make the mini fireplaces ......well I thought let me try a decorative ladder. So my first step was to make the 2 pine pieces of wood aged to match the spindles so I gave each one a paint of Vaseline , yes Vaseline  I put it on places I did not want the paint to adhere.

So with some measuring to make sure each spindle was placed evenly I screwed them all on the pieces of pine

 An easy project that goes well with the farm house or country theme.
 Next time you are disassembling something with spindles by all means save them in your stash pile.



Thanks so much for visiting today
Time to get your craft on!
Lisa


Come join me where I share my crafts


https://cedarhillfarmhouse.com/the-scoop-310

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...