Friday, April 15, 2016

DO YOU REMEMBER LAZY SUSAN?

Hi there, thanks for visiting, When I was a child my grandmother had this thing in the middle of the table that was round and actually spun around......yes a Lazy Susan. Had not thought too much about that until I spied a wooden one at the thrift store. It was just plain wood, I am thinking Maple maybe? So I bought it ,  I thought the kids would get a kick out of it. I  can remember how overloaded my grams was with salt and pepper, jellies, ketchup, napkins etc. But everything would be in hands reach.



 Cherries is the theme today! When I think about cherries I think of summer,


 In this table setting I used a bingo card for some fun!
 I painted it with just a cream color and then painted on some cherries.
 This is very old but is still functional.
Carried the cherry theme to the china cabinet,


 I think it will work well on the dining table! Happy weekend and come back and visit again

                                                              Lisa

Come join me at the following linky parties!
Photobucket
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...