Friday, March 4, 2016

So heres whats new here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air , welcoming Spring with a bright shelf

Hi there, glad you could join me today. Have you had any signs of Spring? Well as you can see I live in SW Florida just a hop skip and jump from the Everglades as well as Marco Island a famous resort Island filled with white sand beaches, high end Hotels and the tastiest of dining choices. But Spring will be so welcome here, it brings warmer days of swimming and less of the 40-50 degree nights. And of course Easter , we just love that holiday religiously and the fun Easter Egg hunts etc.

So I decided to add a huge heavy shelf over the new farm house dry sink that I just added to the kitchen a short time ago. The very kind neighbor had no longer a use for it so he gave it to me. It is super heavy and big.


 I painted a cream color and highlighted the raised areas with some light paint. I also added a new large glass bowl that was actually a light cover.
 Light colored  checked spring like napkins were used for a bit of fun.

 White old platters, candle holders, bird and bird house accented with some colorful blooms fills the shelf.



 
Thanks for joining me today!
Lisa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...