Sunday, March 20, 2016

It's just a Spring Thing!

Welcome to Sweet Tea N' Salty Air......just lovin the new life of things that Spring brings. The air has a certain scent usually anyway it seems as though the sea has brought many fish to the canals because I can smell the fish from my home....the waters edge is about 250 ft from my door yard. In a good way though a fresh caught fish scent you know the one just before the little guy hits the frying pan.

Today I thought instead of making a traditional wreath base for one spring décor item I would use my vintage ladder.



 Petunia's are blooming daily, I usually pull the dead blooms daily.








 I bought some colorful artificial blooms to decorate with.....the vintage ladder gets a bit of color

A grapevine wreath also is decorated and hung on the front gate









 Basil is a necessity in my kitchen , we cook allot of tomato dishes.
 Behind the petunias is a wild flower that will bloom these pretty flowers soon
 This rooster is surrounded by 4 different greeneries can you name them? Cause I sure can't lol I can see mint, petunias and the pink behind the rooster is a wild grow.
 Green onions ready for salad tonight

 
And this is Powder an old hunter that loves the out doors he runs from me at night when I cage him to protect him from the wild animals of the Everglades.
How are you celebrating spring at your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...