Friday, January 1, 2016

WELCOME , ITS A COUNTRY HOLIDAY TOUR HERE AT SWEET TEA N' SALTY AIR!

Welcome.......come on in . We are so enjoying the Holidays here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air, lots of good cheer and plenty of wonderful foods. This is a special time of the year that memories are made and we especially reminisce with many memories of family and friends that have passed. But lets grab a cocoa and head inside............









 I just love a little décor in my kitchen window including some lights.....seems like I spend an awfully long time there
 Snowmen dishes sit in a wooden box that I crafted
 This wooden goose fits just right in a basket that is hanging over  a kitchen island

 The kitchen center holds a display of Christmas dishes and a Galvanized pail with fresh fir greens. Even though we had an artificial tree I went to Lowes and got bundles of fresh pine to scatter around the house for the scent of pine.



 The shelf over the stove is decorated with a very old ceramic village that was put out by Bealls store found exclusively in the south.
This year I sewed the stockings from some flannel .

 We went with colored lights for the little ones this year
My old cabinets holds many collectables that I have bought through the years and a mini quilt that I crafted hangs over the door.
 
 Santa pillows yo cozy up to.

 The old ladder is also decked out for Christmas

A huge glass bowl that was once a glass shade is filled with pine cones and candles


And one happy gingerbread kid!

Thanks so much for stopping in so I may share a little holiday with you!
Happy New Year

                                                        Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...