Saturday, November 14, 2015

A FAUX WINDOW MADE FROM A DISCARDED PICTURE!

Happy Saturday to you!  I bet your thinking and planning for the holidays aren't you? I am trying not to do Christmas decorating until after Thanksgiving. But I have been doing a little crafting and can't help to display them. I guess Iv'e got that Holiday feeling!  Tomorrow we will be celebrating little Natalies birthday so it's going to be a super busy weekend.

My son was taking a walk with his daughter and noticed that someone had thrown away some large pictures with glass frames so he scooped them up and brought them to me. Sooooo, I took one apart and started by painting the glass black, then painting the frame to look a bit aged'



 
The picture also had a matting so I cut it up to make it look like several small windows.
 
 
I stck snowflakes here and there also crafted a banner "Let it snow" 

 


I and Natalie crafted the rag wreath . We discovered that the plastic top from the big round buckets of ice cream  can be used for wreaths , just cut the rim out.


 
So even though we are in Florida we see snow falling!  So don't throw away those dated pictures  craft a magic window!
 
 
 
 
Happy Crafting
Lisa
 
Love for you to join me for some great holiday inspiration here.......
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...