Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT YOU CAN CRAFT & A STOCK UP OF MATERIAL!

Hi there   shhhhhh! This is a secret post I have crafted a little something for My Aunt in Ct. I don't want her to see it. Well Saturday I stocked up on some textiles so that I could craft some wonderful holiday gifts and use here as well.


Two flannels one check and one red pin stripe.  Sooooo.......

 
I crafted an arrangement stocking so that she could hang it on the door. This craft is super easy. Just make a pattern out of a piece of news paper or brown grocery bag, simply cut out the stocking shape and use as a template for your material.
 
 
You don't have to be a pro at sewing or floral arranging . 

 
This can be hung on the door or door knob to add a little holiday fun to your home. I simply stuffed it with some tissue paper before adding flowers.

 
A pretty button and some cording add the finishing touch.

 
It does not cost much at all to craft this and it will make a perfect gift! Don't worry if you don't have a sewing machine just use some spray glue.
Thank you so for dropping in !
Happy Crafting
Lisa
 
 
Come join me where I share my project!
Join Me for Share Your Cup
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...