Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Opps Paint, DONT be afraid to mix it up and give it a name!

Good day!  Happy you could visit, How many times have you wanted to buy quality paint for walls or furniture products and just can not swing those high priced tickets? My answer is to take advantage of the Opps paints that are available at most stores that mix paint for customers.


For example I was at my local Lowe's where they have a counter of Opps paints available. Prices vary from .50 to about 9.00 and that would be the gallon size. Saturday I picked up a charcoal color deck and cement paint with texture and I payed 9.00 and it sells on the counter for 35.00. This I will use on my porch. Not bad for a specialty paint.  In my area I have Lowe's, Home Depot, Ace Hardware and Walmart. If you have shopped paint you know that Ace brand paints are superior and the price proves it.

I love to hoard keep many paints on hand ,so when I visit these stores I grab what I can. Thank goodness I have a storage shed for this kind of stuff. It is well worth checking out your local stores. Opps paints can be a customer return because they decide they just don't like it or perhaps the store employee did not mix the color properly. One thing I must say I have bought some colors that I would have not thought about buying but ended up loving the color.

Remember my little red cabinet? Shes been around for a while and seen a lot. Today she is the little red cabinet that couldn't, so know she's the little "Vanilla Cupcake" cabinet that could.
 No she is not a  cabinet that holds cupcakes that is just the name I gave this Opps paint. I have a stash of knobs so I chose ones with a bright hue.

 


This little cabinet is in the dining room and holds all the glassware and cups. I did a little sanding just enough to let the past red color come through.

 
Thank for stopping in today!
 
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...