Wednesday, July 15, 2015

"BAKERY SIGN", from an old piece of wood

Hi there summer funners! hopefully you are enjoying your summer at one point of the day, my favorite time is the evening , I so enjoy star gazing and a tall cool drink. Soooo,  I had this piece of old wood that was one part of a retired piece of furniture . So out came my paints etc.



 



 
Homemade vintage style signs are a great way to add some time to your decorated. They can be made with any old wood you have around your home. The best part it's some crafting fun.

Is there really a Sunrise Bakery? I doubt it but it's all in good fun! So why not pull out some old wood and join me in some signage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...