Monday, July 13, 2015

A NEW LOOK FOR AN OLD FRIEND & A NEW HUGE BASKET TO ACCOMPANY IT!

Hi and welcome ! Happy you could stop on in.  Ive been changing stuff up and decided to give my table set a whole new lick of paint. I swapped the farm table set for the round pedestal table that I had out in the screen room .

 I had given the chairs a little black brush here and there previously.

I had these cans of spray paint on hand so they would be perfect a country red and a very light green. Both paints are good for wood, plastic metal.



I used the green for the table and  red for the chairs.


 The huge basket was a blue color that I painted red. It is huge but I can picture it filled with cookies , we always have a houseful of hungry people around here. The chairs have a vintage feel , you can faintly see the black areas.


Looks like the roosters out of the hen house!


 



The table does have a leaf but it can easily hold six people.
 
Well there you have it. So what are you up to this summer? I love the summer but cant wait until Fall. We are never happy Right? When its cold well be wishing for the summer!  Come on back and see what else is going on here at Sweet Tea' N Salty Air.
Come join me for some great inspiration at the following parties!

 
http://concordcottage.com/something-to-talk-about-link-party-28/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...