Monday, January 26, 2015

COFFEE TABLE & END TABLE GET A WINTER MAKEOVER

Welcome to you! Hope that everyone is keeping warm. Here in the deep south we are having some chilly weather and some bad winds. I have to keep going out doors to gather all the tree scraps that keep falling oh how I love palm trees ......not truth is I don't really like them at all.

My last post I shared some winter makeover for my very old cabinet. I have given the coffee table and end table a lick of the same "Vanilla Ice " paint that I used on the cabinet.

 Unlike my recent cabinet redo I did decide to distress both of these pieces. I used a scraper to distress instead of sandpaper this works better for me. I added some new glass pulls. I love this end table because it has storage on the bottom, great for magazines.
The coffee table has been her and there like the last place was the lodge room porch. I replaced it with a wicker one for the porch. Love the pineapple legs !

The brown blind behind the couch is actually a bamboo carpet that I stained darker. I hung it with curtain ring hooks.

 Hung a rag garland and added a glass knob.
Can you tell I love roosters? Roosters , chickens , cows and checks?
















Oh my....hope I don't get carried away with the whites of paint! I get bored really easy with décor but I guess that's what this is all about changing and changing every day! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day and hanging out here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...