Wednesday, December 3, 2014

THE CUTEST LITTLE BURLAP CHRISTMAS TREES EASY TO CRAFT

Hi, so happy you could stop by. As I was shopping at Joanne's for some materials I saw these cute burlap trees and quickly gathers some burlap and bells and cording and went home to make my own.

 
 
With just some lightweight cardboard I saved from some food boxes, burlap, cording  a few bells and what ever else you like you can create these little shabby vintage looking trees.

I made some to add some Christmas to the Bealles cottage that was given to me many years ago from my mom, so I cherish it and it appears in my décor year round.


Just bend the cardboard in to a cone cut and trim and glue with hot glue. The next step is cutting the burlap covering the cone and hot gluing at the seem.

 
I used cording and bells on some and some pretty light pink opaque ribbon on some.
 
 

I am sure the fairy's that dwell in the Beall's cottage are ready to celebrate Christmas!  This is a very inexpensive craft that even a beginner would have some fun with. Happy crafting to you!!

Join me at the following parties for some wonderful holiday inspiration!
http://shabbyartboutique.com/2014/12/shabbilicious-friday-and-christmas-link-party-4.html

http://www.oursecondhandhouse.com/12/2014/home-matters-linky-party


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...