Monday, December 15, 2014

A LITTLE CRAFTED CHRISTMAS FOR THE FRONT IRON GATE

Hello and welcome to Sweet Tea N' Salty Air! Hope you are enjoying the Christmas madness as much as I am. I decided to put a little Christmas on the gate......Everything I used I had on hand even the lights.

 
I had some large pieces of white plastic corrugated sheets that I used to make the snowman....would you believe I used an electric meat cutter to cut it out? worked wonderful , just added some eyes, a carrot nose ,hat, scarf and hat, all-in which I had around.

 
The wreath is a hand crafted grapevine just adding some holly leaves, colorful bulbs , some burlap and a welcome banner completed the wreath.

 The snowman has sprigs of pine for the arms and a string of snowflakes and white lights.




 
I used areal carrot for the nose.......don't laugh, hey we gotta do what we gotta do here in the deep south. Although you wouldn't know it. It's been cold so we've been enjoying hot cocoa by the fire. Trust me there is no swimming going on around these parts. Many family members think I enjoy the beach and sun  n' fun not true, believe me.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by take care and enjoy the holiday season!

 




 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...