Thursday, December 11, 2014

SCRAPS OF WOOD INTO CHALKBOARD BLOCKS

So happy you could stop in today! As I have said in a previous post we have gutted the guest bathroom and that means scraps of wood.
So I decided to paint a bunch of them with some chalkboard paint....

I now have several chalkboard blocks that I could say so many different things and use as many or as little as I want.

Some are tall some short and some long across.




My message says I Love Winter! They would be great for celebrating birthdays etc. Got some scraps of wood around? Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...