Sunday, May 25, 2014

KEYLIME PIE A FlORIDA FAVORITE!

Hi there, hope you are enjoying your Labor day holiday! I want to share a couple of great recipes you may want to try out for your next pic nic!









I crafted a summer sign from some scrap wood floor board.
 



These recipes come from an old church cookbook that have the very best of olden recipes.
 This recipe uses a pie shell and involves cooking. This recipe is very good.
 
This version is not a typical Key Lime pie kind of a freezer version but is very easy and I think a wonderful summer desert.


Hope you will try this delicious desert, lucky for me our neighbor has a huge Key Lime Tree filled with fruits, yah!!!   Thanks for stopping by Sweet Tea N' Salty Air... have a great holiday!
Come party with me.     http://akadesign.ca/weekend-re-treat-link-party-69/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...