Thursday, May 15, 2014

A SNEAK PEEK AT MY LAKE HOUSE LIVING ROOM WITH LOTS OF WHIMSEY!

Hi there, welcome to Sweet Tea N' Salty Air! I thought I would give a little peek at what I have been up to the last few days. My paint brushes are tired!
One things for sure I have all my fish in a row....drying that is

I am utilizing much of the floor boards for signs.
Stop by and visit on Friday ,I will reveal my fun Lake house living room transaction using things I had around the house and not costing me any money, this room is whimsical and fun , a great place to spend the summer.  See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...