Hi there, welcome to Sweet Tea N' Salty Air! I thought I would give a little peek at what I have been up to the last few days. My paint brushes are tired!
One things for sure I have all my fish in a row....drying that is
I am utilizing much of the floor boards for signs.
Stop by and visit on Friday ,I will reveal my fun Lake house living room transaction using things I had around the house and not costing me any money, this room is whimsical and fun , a great place to spend the summer. See you on Friday!
Vintage Farm House style decorating and repurposing on a dime, thrifty and delicious recipes , lots of crafting ,gardening and much more thrifty do's. Follow along without having to purchase expensive items to decorate your homes......why? Cause we are going to make it ourselves! So join me for some crafty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black & White Gingham...A Farmhouse Favorite
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Christmas has come and gone but the New year is here to stay, time for change,renewed happiness and more concern for ma...
-
Welcome! Soon our country will be celebrating 250 yrs. ! Every summer i usually decorate in red , white and blue at least one room. This y...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to chat so please leave a comment