Hi there , so very nice of you to stop by. If you can remember a post about a desk made into a kitchen work center. I previously had it covered and used a glass top, but a recent Corian counter top that fit perfectly prompted me to lose the table cloth and paint the wicker.
Corian is made by Dupont and is a perfect non porous work surface. So far I have used it for many things and it always looks wonderful.
I removed the drawers and attached some frilly front curtains.
I had saved these slated pieces from another shelf its working out great with the coffee cups etc.
Eggs ready for coloring sit in a wooden doughbowl.
An old wooden barrel hold rags. An old cookie cutter is hung from the drawer handle for some jewelry
My daughter cut a tomato and no cut marks although I thing I'll stick to the cutting boards.
My glass coke bottles hold some spring flowers
.
A vintage flour sifter is home for my little wooden rooster.
I found 2 of these very heavy iron hooks so I placed one on each side of the shelf.
The best part out is that the counter top was a found treasure! Before you toss out furniture see how you might repurpose it into something else. Thank you for visiting!
Vintage Farm House style decorating and repurposing on a dime, thrifty and delicious recipes , lots of crafting ,gardening and much more thrifty do's. Follow along without having to purchase expensive items to decorate your homes......why? Cause we are going to make it ourselves! So join me for some crafty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black & White Gingham...A Farmhouse Favorite
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Christmas has come and gone but the New year is here to stay, time for change,renewed happiness and more concern for ma...
-
Welcome! Soon our country will be celebrating 250 yrs. ! Every summer i usually decorate in red , white and blue at least one room. This y...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to chat so please leave a comment