Vintage Farm House style decorating and repurposing on a dime, thrifty and delicious recipes , lots of crafting ,gardening and much more thrifty do's. Follow along without having to purchase expensive items to decorate your homes......why? Cause we are going to make it ourselves! So join me for some crafty fun.
Sunday, March 23, 2014
THERE GOES PETER COTTONTAIL HOPPING DOWN THE BUNNY TRAIL.........
Happy Sunday to you! I have been busy with many Spring duties such as painting, power washing, cleaning rearranging. There is something about Spring that always includes clean. So today I thought I would craft a wooden sign out of some old wood flooring. "Cottontail Cottage" seems like a lovely place to dwell!
I started by painting the entire board an olive green then I proceeded to paint the entire piece white. I just dabbed some blue paint on and immediately brought it to the sink and washed it off, so the olive paint shows through and some blue gets left behind. I painted on the bunny's backside and included a puffy lace tail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black & White Gingham...A Farmhouse Favorite
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Christmas has come and gone but the New year is here to stay, time for change,renewed happiness and more concern for ma...
-
Welcome! Soon our country will be celebrating 250 yrs. ! Every summer i usually decorate in red , white and blue at least one room. This y...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to chat so please leave a comment