Monday, March 17, 2014

A SHABBY BUNNY AND CARROTS MADE FROM ONE BROWN GROCERY BAG!


 

 
Hi, so happy you stopped by. Today I want to share my little shabby bunny and carrots made from a single brown grocery bag. Once this bunny came to "life" he just melted my heart. This craft was super easy and lots of fun.

The first step was to cut out doubles of the carrots and bunny, if you need a bunny shape to go by children's books are wonderful also the internet has a slew of cute bunnies to get ideas from. After I got my shapes cut out I merely took a hot glue gun and sealed most of the perimeter but left a space open so I could put a little stuffing in to make it 3D. You can use what ever you have around your home , tissue paper, news paper even toilet paper.

Once all the pieces where stuffed and sealed shut I took my paints an painted them carrots -orange and the bunny I choose white with black markings, With the bunny I added brown cording whiskers and a crunched bag bunny tail.  The carrots I added some green material for the tops and tied it with some cording. Lets take a look......



I placed them all in a dough bowl with some raffia bedding.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...