Saturday, March 29, 2014

A CRUMB CAKE RECIPE EASY AND PERFECT FOR EASTER BRUNCH or ANYDAY!

Good morning to you! We have an overcast day here in Southwest Florida so it may rain but that's perfect for my new garden plants. I usually make big brunch type breakfasts on Saturdays seeing that everyone is at leisure today. I try to pull out my favorite cook books that contain my tried and best recipes. One of my favorite Cook books is

This is a compilation of some wonderful recipes
from the woman of the St. Peter Apostle Catholic Church here in Naples Florida. These good ole girls know their stuff because everything that I have tried has been wonderful. This recipe "Crumb cake" I would rate a 10 on a scale of 1-10.
Moist and delicious, perfect company with an egg dish.
I follow this recipe exactly which is very important with crumb cake.
The only thing that I have changed up with this recipe is that I glaze the top with a simple
about 1/2 c. butter or margarine softened, 3/4 cup confectioners sugar, 1 teas. vanilla and a slash of milk or 1/2 & 1/2. Whip up and drizzle the top of the cake once it is cooled. Just a warning you better hide it until your ready to serve it up !
The recipe is very easy. 
See what I mean , when I was getting my camera ready and came back someone mysteriously took a piece. Thanks so much for joining me today hope you try this delicious easy recipe!

Black Fox Homestead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...