Monday, December 2, 2013

VINTAGE BIRD HOUSE GETS A LITTLE CHRISTMAS DOVE!

Hello there, so very happy you could stop by. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Now we are ever so quickly easing into Christmas, Hanukkah, kwanza etc. As you may recall I was gifted some very unique pieces from a very nice lady and her mom that I met from Craigs list. One of the items was this very beautiful Vintage birdcage. I really racked my brain to figure out what I would do to give this some Christmas love......
I used a wire ribbon for the bow and made some cascading down. Inside the bird house I hung some doves a few pearl color and one golden glittered , I hung them at different lengths. The birdhouse is wearing some rust but that's what gives it some much glory.
 
Uh huh! Thought they were real birds huh kitty? I placed a nest of raffia on the bottom and  tucked in two Dove eggs , really glttered Christmas balls.
 
 
 
With just a little Christmas imagination you can decorate just about anything!
 
I know you must be busy getting ready for the holidays but please come back I have a many Christmas things I would love to share with you! Today I will be decorating the outside of my house. I hope you enjoyed your visit here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air ,see you next time!
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...