Thursday, December 5, 2013

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS, laa la la la la! Hmmm hmmmm hmmm

Hi there, I've been outdoors since early this morning decorating the outside of my house, where's Tall Mr., Sweet Tea when you need him? I am only a mere 4ft. 11 in. and it seems so hard for me to get up in places. Trust me my ladder is my best friend. If someone followed me around with a video camera people would definitely laugh. The Snowman is 8 ft. tall so up on the step ladder to fix his scarf.

I have taken some things that I really love and decorate for all holidays and seasons such as my vintage enamel pitcher. I scanned the thrift stores for some metal cookie cutters on Saturday and my last stop I found a really nice star set that came in a pretty tin. I also used some white glittered branches to hang the stars from,

I tied a red checkered bow and hung some pinecones. Along side is a picture of my dad and I in the beautiful snow. He passed away a couple of years ago and I truly miss him.


 


I also filled my vintage lunch box with some Christmas as well.

Pinecones, colorful bulbs and shiny wire garland fill the box. You can take your everyday treasures and give them some Christmas love. I am waiting for it to get dark so I can take some photos outdoors to share with you all. I just love these little Santa lights , they light up and play music as well a great Big Lots find. Well back to work for me. Thank you for coming by

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...