Thursday, December 12, 2013

A LITTLE COOKIE BREAK FOR SANTA AND ONE OF HIS ELVES, & A LITTLE CHRISTMAS IN THE KITCHEN!

How are you today? Nice of you to stop by! I finally am done with decorating my kitchen . Thought I would give you a little peek. Many of the things were left to me from my gram and mom. I have loved Christmas ever since I can remember 365 days a year , when I was a child I listened to the old time Christmas music even when it was not Christmas. My family  gets a kick out of me singing the music cause I know every single Christmas carol. Also Santa and one of his elves are stopping by for some cookie and coffee to go over the bad and good list, oh no! Grab a cup of coffee and join me...
 

The enamel pitcher is in a suspended hanging wrought iron  basket
This cedar lined basket gets a little love
The bakers rack is front and center of the kitchen
I took a part of a broken wooden frame and glued some snow flakes and bulbs on


Glass containers hold every thing from cookies to "snowcones"
 
 
 

 



A little wooden Santa sits on some vintage books , snow flakes dangle here and there

 
Oh Silent Night seems to be the song sung by the cute wooden angel

This white ceramic apple ornament I found out in the back shed down deep in some of moms Christmas things, it's almost like she keeps giving me treasures . 
 
 
 
The tall thrifted tin holds all the kitchen potholders 
 

 





 



The Christmas plates are in place.
The old radio sits on an open shelf , you can usually hear Christmas music playing
The wrought iron birds are ready for winter with their checkered scarves.
Coffee and cookies are set for the big guy and his elf
I often use pretty wrapping paper on the table , this is some vintage paper that came in an old fashioned box. Its great just throw away when your done!
 
Thank you so very much for stopping by today!

Come join in on the linky party fun! CLICK TO JOIN LINKY PARTYThe Life of Jennifer Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...