Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Little Cocoa Christmas love For the bedroom!

Welcome to Sweet Tea N' Salty Air, so happy you could stop by. I decided to give the master Bedroom A lil Christmas love. So I painted a small Hot Cocoa sign and served it up!



Lights and pine garland lend a festive mood. This is where the elves wrap gifts and that's top secret. This master is complete with huge closets a separate attached bathroom with a shower  a separate area with a vanity sink etc. and a fridge. So an elf could be very happy here and also a flat screen for entertainment.


This sign is super easy just some red and white craft paint!

Speaking of Hot Cocoa, have you ever seen a hot cocoa maker? I ordered one for a gift last week and when I went to get one today they were all out. Darn! I wanted to try that out. We are big Hot Cocoa fans along with popcorn . So glad you could stop in! You have a wonderful Sunday .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...