Vintage Farm House style decorating and repurposing on a dime, thrifty and delicious recipes , lots of crafting ,gardening and much more thrifty do's. Follow along without having to purchase expensive items to decorate your homes......why? Cause we are going to make it ourselves! So join me for some crafty fun.
Monday, November 11, 2013
A HOLIDAY SWEET WELCOME MADE FROM BROWN PAPER GROCER BAG
Hi there , so happy you could stop by. I am so excited to share my sweet winter welcome mittens with you. Did you know that you can indeed sew brown paper on the sewing machine? I used a couple brown bags which I cut out 14 mittens simply sewed them together left the top open for stuffing candy canes. Then I gave them a coat of paint added some trim to the top glued them on a rope of scrap material added some plastic netting bow saved from a sack of potatoes. a few buttons and more bows made from roping and it's that easy. Lets take a look.....Children and adults will love a candy cane welcome! Don't worry you can also glue them together with hot glue. So easy and such a warm Holiday welcome. Thank you so much for stopping by!! Come join all the Linky Party Fun at the following:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black & White Gingham...A Farmhouse Favorite
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Christmas has come and gone but the New year is here to stay, time for change,renewed happiness and more concern for ma...
-
Welcome! Soon our country will be celebrating 250 yrs. ! Every summer i usually decorate in red , white and blue at least one room. This y...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to chat so please leave a comment