Monday, November 11, 2013

A HOLIDAY SWEET WELCOME MADE FROM BROWN PAPER GROCER BAG

Hi there , so happy you could stop by. I am so excited to share my sweet winter welcome mittens with you. Did you know that you can indeed sew brown paper on the sewing machine? I used a couple brown bags which I cut out 14 mittens simply sewed them together left the top open for stuffing candy canes. Then I gave them a coat of paint added some trim to the top glued them on a rope of scrap material added some plastic netting bow saved from a sack of potatoes. a few buttons and more bows made from roping and it's that easy. Lets take a look.....Children and adults will love a candy cane welcome! Don't worry you can also glue them together with hot glue. So easy and such a warm Holiday welcome. Thank you so much for stopping by!! Come join all the Linky Party Fun at the following:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...