Sunday, October 13, 2013

A very cute vintage iron folding pub height round table and folding chairs given to me from a very nice lady!

Happy Sunday to you! Do you recall the vintage wrought iron bench that I was given from a very nice lady on Craigs List? She emailed me and offered this very cute iron table and chairs! She is a very exceptionally nice lady. So I accepted and went to pick it up oh such a cute little set fitting perfectly on a porch with sliders to a bedroom .

The petite of all petite vintage sets that I have ever seen. It fits perfectly on this small porch. A nice place to sit on a cool evening and sip a glass of wine.


I had thought about spraying it a different color but the bits of rust are the main factors of character for this set along with all the detailed weaving and scrolling. And the best part it that all three pieces fold up. So I can move it as needed maybe for the holidays when I need extra seating.




I was also given a vintage bird cage that I will share with you on another post. Thank you so very much Kathy and your mom for thinking of me and allowing me to give this cute set a good home! And thank you all for stopping by Sweet Tea N' Salty Air!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...