Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tired dull endtables get a new look!


Hi everyone!  I was recently in Home Depot  and of course I always hit the Opps! paint counter. I usually buy up any good colors but I found this special Martha Stewart paint for only 2.00 a finishing metallic paint and just the color I was looking for to fit well with chocolate brown walls. Its a pretty very light blueish.
here is the tired old end table.
That's a little sample I was trying out . It goes on smooth and adds that special flash of goodness I was looking for.
I found some new material for 2.00 about a yard at Good will and replaced the tired gold material. After giving the table 2 coats of the finishing paint I took some dark stain for a stressed look to bring out all the grooves and nooks and cranies.
 
I would definitely buy this Martha Stewart paint full price it goes on smooth and the metallic shine is just enough not to be too flashy. I would recommend this to everyone and I definitely am no getting paid in any way for saying so, it is one of the very best paints I have ever used so if you have a piece of furniture that needs a little lift give it a try you won't be sorry. Good luck painting! Thank you so much for visiting Sweet Tea N' Salty Air!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...