Anyway I planted a Mandevilla (a gift from my sweet daughter, granddaughter and son inlaw) about 2 years ago in my front flower bed and it was doing Okay but now its gone crazy, its flowering vines have taken a likening to my grapevine wreath and its decorated it so beautifully. I could not have done a better job. For those who are not familiar with the Mandevilla it a climbing beautiful flowering plant, loves sun and lots of water. Just so happens we are in are rainy season now so we have storms daily. You kind of
Vintage Farm House style decorating and repurposing on a dime, thrifty and delicious recipes , lots of crafting ,gardening and much more thrifty do's. Follow along without having to purchase expensive items to decorate your homes......why? Cause we are going to make it ourselves! So join me for some crafty fun.
Monday, June 17, 2013
My Beautiful Accidently Decorated Wreath
Whooooo it's hot here and humid that's one of the downfalls of living in the southern most part of Florida. But if you have some sweet tea with ice and a swimming pool at your fingertips it's ok. It Also has it's advantages, we grow some beautiful vegetables and flowers. Our oceans are like bath water this time of year and the fishing will satisfy the fussiest angler. Did you ever visit the Florida Everglades? That's where I am near , If you haven't been you should go it's amazing.
Anyway I planted a Mandevilla (a gift from my sweet daughter, granddaughter and son inlaw) about 2 years ago in my front flower bed and it was doing Okay but now its gone crazy, its flowering vines have taken a likening to my grapevine wreath and its decorated it so beautifully. I could not have done a better job. For those who are not familiar with the Mandevilla it a climbing beautiful flowering plant, loves sun and lots of water. Just so happens we are in are rainy season now so we have storms daily. You kind ofhave to stay inside get used to it.Oh did I mention the mosquitoes they wear helmits they are so big. JK ....but all that aside it is great living here and that's a lot said from a Yankee girl. Check out the beauty....
Anyway I planted a Mandevilla (a gift from my sweet daughter, granddaughter and son inlaw) about 2 years ago in my front flower bed and it was doing Okay but now its gone crazy, its flowering vines have taken a likening to my grapevine wreath and its decorated it so beautifully. I could not have done a better job. For those who are not familiar with the Mandevilla it a climbing beautiful flowering plant, loves sun and lots of water. Just so happens we are in are rainy season now so we have storms daily. You kind of
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black & White Gingham...A Farmhouse Favorite
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Christmas has come and gone but the New year is here to stay, time for change,renewed happiness and more concern for ma...
-
Welcome! Soon our country will be celebrating 250 yrs. ! Every summer i usually decorate in red , white and blue at least one room. This y...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to chat so please leave a comment