Thursday, August 11, 2016

OK...so I have a table addiction, I admit it. Come see what I did with a round dining table..

Welcome......So as you can see I admit to buying too many tables. Big, small any size, I just want to buy them and paint them pretty. Lucky I have some storage in the back shed. I am getting yelled at though...you know it goes something like this:, "You don't need all these things!". Oh shush I say.

So anyway I had this huge round table sitting in storage so I thought Well I need a bigger coffee table, so I carried it on in and prepped her up. Got all my paints and imagination out! I mixed up some dark chalk paint using baking soda and painted the whole thing dark and added some lines with a yardstick  to make it look like pieces of wood.




Then I got the idea to make it a huge clock...we have a child here that's learning how to tell time so I did not paint on the hands of the clock ... she can draw them on with chalk for some learning fun!













The table is a good size and reachable by 2 couches and a large leather chair. I had an iron base from a bench that worked perfectly married to this coffee table. Just a fun table makeover for the family to enjoy.

                                                      Thanks for stopping on by!
                                                                   Lisa


Come join me for some incredible inspiration where I share my crafts!

http://www.bluewillowhouse.com/2016/08/04/vintage-charm-43/

http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2016/08/diy-salvaged-junk-projects-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...