Saturday, April 9, 2016

OLD WOOD & A LARGE ENAMAL POT LID SET THE SCENE FOR SOME SEASIDE SIGNS!

hello, welcome taking a look around my newly done and I mean done as Painted and decorated not new cabinets or anything like that seaside kitchen...I don't have any quaint signs! So I collected a piece of olden wood and a very old slightly rusty big pot lid and made some signs.





So just a piece of old wood and some paint for "Cottage for rent"  ....no stencils just free hand.






This huge enamel pot lid advertises a "Seafood Boil", very popular around these parts and it all starts with Stone crabs, clams, mussels and native corn, Very Delicious I must say. I took some old shell crackers and tied them on with a bow.

So there you have it some signs made from some junk.......so you may want to think twice about tossing out those pot lids!

Have a great weekend!
Lisa                                                  

Join me at the following fun parties for some awesome inspiration!

http://www.stonegableblog.com/the-scoop-218/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...