Monday, August 25, 2014

DECORATED VINTAGE TOOL BOX AND THE OPENING OF CountryElfs AT THE ETSY MARKETPLACE

Welcome , I have been doing some thrifting , I picked up this cute greenish, rustish vintage tool box. I just thought it would be great to hold candles, napkins , cookie cutters etc. the list goes on . Rusty and green in it's original state but for home décor I jazzed it up a bit.

I added a pretty stencil and a colorful faux flower arrangement with a pretty raffia and homespun bow.

Maybe long ago this held some tools but now it would be great for displaying cookie cutters or...
or maybe some pretty colored glass.
You may want to scan your tool shed for some treasures. If you like this piece it is available in my new Etsy shop     CountryElfs. Thanks so much for visiting!           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...