Wednesday, January 29, 2014

THRIFT STORE HYDRANGEAS # 2 and 3 ARRANGEMENTS!

Hi there , today I will share the next 2 arrangements with the 3.99 Hydrangeas bought on the thrift adventure. So if we break down the  3.99 price it's about 1.33 per arrangement.  So I decided to craft a wreath, it's time for a new one! I crafted the wreath itself a few years ago, so I made some shabby bows and painted a small birdhouse and put it all together.








I used the remaining flowers in my vintage milk pitcher.for a decorative pick I cut some hearts out of vintage pages and added burlap in the middle.


Girley insisted on being in the photo along with the clothes pin she carried up. Thanks so much for stopping in can't wait to share the sign and dishes in the next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...