I used the remaining flowers in my vintage milk pitcher.for a decorative pick I cut some hearts out of vintage pages and added burlap in the middle.
Vintage Farm House style decorating and repurposing on a dime, thrifty and delicious recipes , lots of crafting ,gardening and much more thrifty do's. Follow along without having to purchase expensive items to decorate your homes......why? Cause we are going to make it ourselves! So join me for some crafty fun.
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
THRIFT STORE HYDRANGEAS # 2 and 3 ARRANGEMENTS!
Hi there , today I will share the next 2 arrangements with the 3.99 Hydrangeas bought on the thrift adventure. So if we break down the 3.99 price it's about 1.33 per arrangement. So I decided to craft a wreath, it's time for a new one! I crafted the wreath itself a few years ago, so I made some shabby bows and painted a small birdhouse and put it all together.

I used the remaining flowers in my vintage milk pitcher.for a decorative pick I cut some hearts out of vintage pages and added burlap in the middle.
Girley insisted on being in the photo along with the clothes pin she carried up. Thanks so much for stopping in can't wait to share the sign and dishes in the next post!
I used the remaining flowers in my vintage milk pitcher.for a decorative pick I cut some hearts out of vintage pages and added burlap in the middle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black & White Gingham...A Farmhouse Favorite
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Christmas has come and gone but the New year is here to stay, time for change,renewed happiness and more concern for ma...
-
Welcome! Soon our country will be celebrating 250 yrs. ! Every summer i usually decorate in red , white and blue at least one room. This y...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to chat so please leave a comment