Saturday, March 2, 2024

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have added some new Easter decor to mend in with items I have had for years.  I have found some really cute items at Walmart.com. 

Included in these new item are some really pretty farmhouse style eggs for  3.48 a box. It's a mixture of sizes so I have taken the smaller ones and attached ribbon to hang on my small holiday trees. The larger ones I will use for wreaths or bowl fillers which I will share later





So I have 2 trees one in the master bedroom and one in the kitchen and 2 boxes were ample amount for decorating.  I also purchased a pretty lavender wreathand 2 decor bunnies 🐰 inexpensive and oh so cute!

Please come back and visit as I post as I go with Easter decorating.

                            Happy Decorating!

                                  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...