Tuesday, May 3, 2022

A Garden Bench from pieces Of Furniture On Hand!


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

 

 Welcome to the garden! It's that time of year you just want to get your hands digging in the soil. Anticipating beautiful flowers and ripe vegetables. Some of you may be in apartments  and can not have gardens but you sure can grow some things in pots. Maybe you just can't garden but love to see things out there growing and that's great too, Facebook has a few garden clubs that prove to be fun. 

So I had this 2 drawer wicker desk along with a top off of a bakers rack. Si I married the two together for a fun useful garden bench. I cut a flannel backed baffallo check  tablecloth to protect the tops . I lined up my empty pots, filled the drawers with garden tools and one with rags.  I filled a basin with soil. Everything at my fingertips! Last evening was date night at Lowes and Homedepot, anyone else have such fun datenights?

I did pick up some Opps paint, some really nice garden lights a basil plant and some New Guiny impatiens.  Those I will plant today and tomorrow.  Let's take a peek.....
















I have this place under a roof but convient to the garden hose. I had been to Aldies a couple of years ago and they always have live plants, I bought a grape plant and a raspberry bush as well I think I may have payed about 3$ each. I never actually really thought they would grow but boy was I wrong! Last year it was mostly greenery and not alot of fruit, this year alot of bunches of grapes and lots of raspberries. I did make the mistake of planting them too close to each other. 






I guess I'll just leave that in the hands of the lord but I will surely enjoy the fruit. Hope you get the chance to garden a bit even if you a plant to watch grow near a sunny window it's all fun!

                            Happy Spring!

                                 Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...