Sunday, December 12, 2021

2 & 3 Tier Baskets, a fun Way To Decorate

 Welcome to you! Happy you stopped in...wish I could offer you a steamy cup of cocoa and a sugar cookie! While at Goodwill I found a 2 tier basket. Black and metal chicken wire design. 

I decided to give it  a whitewash. Tier baskets are a great way to display some cute tiny items farmhouse style! 

I had a couple of salt and pepper shakers that I collected from our local grocery. A few sprgs of pine and some mini wooden blocks.  Tier baskets can be decorated for all holidays,  seasons. A bit of tabletop fun!





A great item to hunt for at your local thrft store !   

                        Happy Decorating!

                                Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...