Saturday, April 24, 2021

A large Cabinet Put To Good Use!

 Welcome. Nice of you to stop in. I don't know about you but I don't care for appliances cluttering the counters. I'd much rather have the space to use for food prep. So I have the perfect solution, I have a huge wicker cabinet with a bit of a makeover it could hold my blender. Toaster,  chopper and coffee maker ,everyday bowls, dishes cups a whole bit of storage to keep everything in place and a place for everything!


First I removed the 2 large shelves and began to paint. I only added the one higher shelf back in , that will hold the everyday dishes, bowls.  For the counter part that will hold the appliances I papered with some peel n stick, it can be easily wiped down to keep clean . Also hung a shelf, some coffee cups so everything will be at easy rich.


During  the hot summer months here in sw Florida we make alot of Sweet Tea and Smoothies. This will also be a great place to stow hot baked goods while they cool.  The cabinet also has 3 drawers that hold table linens, placemats and spices.











I  introduced the cabinet with some homemade chocolate milkshakes, yum!  The cute colorful rooster kitchen towels are from Walmart just .99 !  


Thankyou for stopping on by, until next time use your crafty imagination and have some fun!

                                 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...