Sunday, September 22, 2019

Autumn Kitchen starring red, welcome, Come on in!

Welcome, Its that season when colors are vibrant and warm. Hot drinks soothe the sole. Fireside conversations lead to melted chocolate and marshmallows hugged by Graham crackers! So today I share many kitchen changes I have said goodbye to Teal and hello to red. I have changed my drop leaf table out for a vintage "greenbean table", meaning this ole table sat field side with grama cleaning the freshly picked green beans.  So in a sense is a farm table. The new red top sets he stage for the kitchen. I ave included lots of repurposed items, painted items ,  thrift store finds all in the name of fun.





 This large rooster carving was a goodwill find.























7



 This cabinet holds all the baking supplies


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I do hope you are enjoying the Autumn weather

                               Lisa

3 comments:

  1. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your fall Kitchen!! I am a lover of red and I adore how your Kitchen looks decorated for Fall!! I especially liked the sweet apple garland!! And your red topped table made my heart go pitter patter!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, thankyou so much for the kind comment, happy Fall to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet decor and I have to say that my heart skipped a beat when I saw that rooster behind your sink :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...