Wednesday, June 5, 2019

A Fun Vintage Style Seaside Cottage Diningroom

Welcome, if you stop on in from time to time you will know that every summer I create a fun seaside cottage room , this year its the dining room. I had some fun the last couple of days creating, a starfish banner that I actually had to make the stencil old school.  A painted boat oar, a Cottage sign and a good mix of ocean fun items.

 Come on in through the kitchen shutters!
 The starfish banner is made of brown paper, I made a starfish stencil ,used blue and white paints.
 An oar the I already had got a coat of blueocean paint.

 Decided to use pink dishes for the summer season.


 The sign was made from a pineplank ,stencils and paints

 A fishing net embellished with shells is woven into the chandelier.
 AA wooden boat topped with a duck decoy, rope surrounded by some color glass a vintage wooden pieces.


This was a fun summer makeover for a dining room well used.

                 Thanks so much for  dropping  by!
                                Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...