Thursday, January 4, 2018

Celebrating Winter!

Hi and welcome hope you are staying warm !  I do so enjoy cold weather and that's just whats going on lately in South west Florida. This northern girl misses the snow!   So after Christmas was all said and done Its time to decorate for winter...... I had a small tree that I brought in  and decorated it with white lights and snowflakes.

A while back I picked up 2 shelves so I brought them in and gave them a coat of paint and added them to my winter celebration .

This was a great thrift store find they are heavy wood and made for the corner  only 6.00 for the both


I made acouple of little winter signs that I added and filled the shelves with pinecones and "snowballs"








My chalkboard rooster that I made is sporting a warm scarf 

Hope you all have an amazing new year and a crafty one too!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...