Monday, August 24, 2015

THESE COUNTERS ARE NOT YOUR ORDINARY!

Hi there, welcome to Sweet Tea N' Salty Air! Happy you could stop in and see my crazy countertops! I wanted something different from all the rest , something "country farmhouse"  and mostly something that says   "CHECK ME OUT"......

I painted and sealed a little  carpet in front of the sink


Greyed up the former green colored breadbox


 
 







 




 




 
 
The first step is a primer....then rustolium black all weather and purpose ....
see the jar on the stove , that's a big jar of pickles cooling off. A previous recipe for refrigerator pickles was posted.
 





 
 
then I took an ordinary kitchen sponge and checked it up

A string of café lights for fun.



 






 
I know that this is not for everyone , but I truly love checks and plaids. Thank you for stopping in today, come by next time can't wait to share my latest project using painters drop cloths....see you then!
Come and join in the fun at  the following parties!
 
 
 Northern Nesting
 
 
 Thursday Favorite Things Button
 
 
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...