Thursday, November 6, 2014

AN EASY SEWN TABLERUNNER FOR SOMEONE SPECIALS BIRTHDAY!

Welcome to Sweet Tea N' Salty Air, My very special aunts birthday is coming up so I wanted to make her a little something. She was the fun aunt when I was a child......took me to the soda shop for some dishsoap soda, I don't know what it was but it was outstanding! we sat at the round old time stools I can remember spinning around and around. My aunts also took me sledding for extreme fun. I was lucky to have aunts not too much older than myself.  Miss my dad but happy to still have his sisters.
 I found this pretty material at Joannes ,love the green and cream colors together.
 A cording bow with vintage buttons that were my great grams.
 The first part of sewing this was cutting and fraying the burlap. If you have never frayed burlap it is very easy,just sew a straight line as far up as you want the fringe , then just pull the threads until you get the desired fringe you want.

This table runner is super easy to sew and would make a wonderful Christmas present as well as a hostess gift! Have fun sewing......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...