Friday, September 19, 2014

WELCOME TO SWEET TEA N' SALTY AIRS FALL HAPPENING PART 2!

Welcome , come on in for a spell......Iv'e been busy crafting some Fall fun! Moving things, changing things.

The lanterns are lit!

This is a little fall place setting, I crafted theses dish size burlap......Oh I don't really know what to call them perhaps "Charger wreaths" ??  I used a wire clothes hanger and simply sewed the edge and inserted the wire hanger. It adds a wee bit of Autumn to the table.




This little cabinet lives in the dining room and holds glasses and cups. I crafted an orange rag and raffia wreath using a lid ring from a butter container.
Recently I had shown my fireplace with the Country door shutters as a back drop but since have put my framed vintage mirror instead, I felt as though the shutters where too hidden.
I have placed them in a far corner of the living room paired up with the pump cans!
 
 
 
 
This is an apple garland that I crafted from brown paper bag.


Also attached are some cinnamon sticks that are just rolled brown paper with a lick of dark brown paint. Look real don't they?
 Blackbirds in wrought iron guard the kitchen window.

I bought this scarf many moons ago and only take it out for Fall. A painted glass pumpkin sits a top a round butcher block nestled in the corner.

 
I wanted to deck this vintage canning jar out with out making it permanent so I just put a bit of material inside and attached some raffia with a metal leaf napkin holder and some fall flowers. A great Fall statement without being permanent.
 
 
I crafted this Pumpkin sign, I painted the wood black first then added some orange . I glued on a piece of  white material and then stenciled.

 
I wanted something big for the center of the coffee table so I took a galvanized bucket and filled it with theses orange curly strands and then fit pinecones on the rim snugly.
 
I am so very happy you stopped by for a little spec of Fall !
 
Come join me at these parties for some wonderful inspiration! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...