IF THERE EVER WAS A "RUST BUCKET", THIS WAS IT! A FILING CABINET SAVED WITH SOME PAINT TREATMENTS
The entire piece was painted with a very light grey, once dried I used a wood grain rocker. The process was painting the entire front, I used white, then take the rocker and just glide it from top to bottom. You must work quickly before the paint dries. I did just the fronts of the drawers to give it some look of texture.
I came across these cute little chalk labels sold at Pottery Barn. They serve a purpose are cute as well!
I numbered the drawers and now it's ready to use! I never underestimate the power of paint and the proof is right here with this former "Rust Bucket".
Thank you so much for visiting today!