Come party with Marty @ http://www.astrollthrulife.net
Vintage Farm House style decorating and repurposing on a dime, thrifty and delicious recipes , lots of crafting ,gardening and much more thrifty do's. Follow along without having to purchase expensive items to decorate your homes......why? Cause we are going to make it ourselves! So join me for some crafty fun.
Monday, December 9, 2013
AN ARRANGEMENT MADE FROM A WOODEN BOX AND SOME OTHER NOTIONS
Hello there, I have had this thrifted wooden box sitting idle until today . I created a little arrangement with. I was going to use it for holding mail etc., I had some Christmas amaryllis and some pages from a vintage book along with some pinecones. I made a tiny "winter" garland to drape along the front. The box was painted black with some distressing. Pine cones on the bottom, then the Amaryllis. Then some paper cones in the back. I will use this tomorrow when I decorate the kitchen baker rack. This was super easy . You can use just about ant container to make an arrangement with.
YOU CAN FIND ME AT ANY OF THESE FUN LINKY PARTIES!
Come party with Marty @ http://www.astrollthrulife.net
Come party with Marty @ http://www.astrollthrulife.net
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black & White Gingham...A Farmhouse Favorite
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Christmas has come and gone but the New year is here to stay, time for change,renewed happiness and more concern for ma...
-
Welcome! Soon our country will be celebrating 250 yrs. ! Every summer i usually decorate in red , white and blue at least one room. This y...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to chat so please leave a comment