Monday, December 9, 2013

AN ARRANGEMENT MADE FROM A WOODEN BOX AND SOME OTHER NOTIONS

Hello there, I have had this thrifted wooden box sitting idle until today . I created a little arrangement with. I was going to use it for holding mail etc., I had some Christmas amaryllis and some pages from a vintage book along with some pinecones. I made a tiny "winter" garland to drape along the front. The box was painted black with some distressing. Pine cones on the bottom, then the Amaryllis. Then some paper cones in the back. I will use this tomorrow when I decorate the kitchen baker rack. This was super easy . You can use just about ant container to make an arrangement with.
 

 

 
 
This my friends is a losing battle, but one thing is for sure they are having a heke of a time!
YOU CAN FIND ME AT ANY OF THESE FUN LINKY PARTIES!
Come party with Marty @ http://www.astrollthrulife.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...