Hi there, bet your busy as the holidays approach all too soon. So happy you had some time to stop by. I have crafted this cute little sign to display just how the kids here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air are behaving, everyone knows Santa doesn't like a bad list.
It's very east to craft just a piece of pallet wood, some craft paint, letter stencils, button , cording and some bows. I also took some hot glue and made a design around the edges. And of course some burlap .
This is a wonderful way to keep those children in check. Believe me no one wants bad status. This applies for grown ups too! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!
Vintage Farm House style decorating and repurposing on a dime, thrifty and delicious recipes , lots of crafting ,gardening and much more thrifty do's. Follow along without having to purchase expensive items to decorate your homes......why? Cause we are going to make it ourselves! So join me for some crafty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black & White Gingham...A Farmhouse Favorite
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Christmas has come and gone but the New year is here to stay, time for change,renewed happiness and more concern for ma...
-
Welcome! Soon our country will be celebrating 250 yrs. ! Every summer i usually decorate in red , white and blue at least one room. This y...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to chat so please leave a comment