Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A MAKEOVER FOR A RETIRED ELF CHAIR

Hi there so happy you had some time to stop by, I found this very cute little country chair just sitting there in the thrift store story be told is that it is a "retired ELF CHAIR from the North Pole ", no I haven't hit the bottle its true it was once in Mrs. Clause kitchen and the elf's use to sit in the kitchen peeling potatoes seeing that Santa bought new ones for the little guys. wink wink. Anyway I am honored to own this little chair and in honor of Christmas I made it into a count down to Christmas Chair.
Here is how the little elf chair started..........


This cute chair was made from scraps of wood, you know from the toys. I sprayed it all white.
I painted a Christmas tree on the seat and made a stocking garland. The heart is painted with chalkboard paint.
It is complete with a lil birdhouse which I painted a tiny wreath on and added a bow.
The chair also has bird attached to some wire.
 
The legs are painted as candy canes and I added a red check ruffle around the seat.
WOW, did you see this 34 days until Christmas we better get busy! I thank you for stopping by Sweet Tea N' Salty Air and I hope you enjoyed the former elf chair! You can find me at these fun linky parties, you won't want to miss all the fun!

CLICK TO JOIN LINKY PARTY  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...