Vintage Farm House style decorating and repurposing on a dime, thrifty and delicious recipes , lots of crafting ,gardening and much more thrifty do's. Follow along without having to purchase expensive items to decorate your homes......why? Cause we are going to make it ourselves! So join me for some crafty fun.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Packing the picnic basket for a late night dinner for two on the pontoon boat, ohlala!
If you ever come to southwest Florida I would urge you to rent a pontoon boat! It is over the top fun. Imagine kicking back board your vessel and watching Dolphins practicing their trickery. Or sipping a cook drink and watching the sun set upon the ocean waters. Pontoon boats are not fast moving but very relaxing. I am packing the basket with some pretty dishes and a lantern to lend some light.
After stopping by our favorite seafood take out we will board the vessel for some relaxing fun, we do not own this Pontoon but I would like to! Thank you so much for visited but it's time to board!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Black & White Gingham...A Farmhouse Favorite
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Hoping you are enjoying the warm days of summer. I am so enjoying the many prints of the peel n stick wallpapers. I've been p...
-
Welcome! Christmas has come and gone but the New year is here to stay, time for change,renewed happiness and more concern for ma...
-
Welcome! Soon our country will be celebrating 250 yrs. ! Every summer i usually decorate in red , white and blue at least one room. This y...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Love to chat so please leave a comment